You can now Snap from the Spot!
A new feature has been added to Spotify, and using it couldn’t be any easier.
WordPlay T. Jay has taken a second to explain how you can now share an album or song from Spotify directly to your Snapchat.
Here is a step-by-step process for how to do it:
1. Open Spotify on your IOS or Android device
2. Search an artist, album, playlist or song
3. Pick the artist, album, playlist or song you want
4. Hit the ellipsis (…) in the top right corner
5. Hit “Share”
6. Hit Snapchat. This will either automatically open or prompt you to open the Snapchat app.
7. Add your customized text, gifs, emojis, photos, etc. Snapchat will automatically create a snap that includes the song info and custom art, but you can edit it as you see fit.
Spotify also allows you to share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, through messages and multiple other options. Snapchat is just the newest of these.
If you receive a Spotify share on Snapchat, all you have to do is swipe up to listen to whatever track or playlist is shared.
This has been a popular feature on Instagram, and it is now available on Snapchat, as well.
To see an example of how to share from Spotify to Snapchat, check out the video below, and share away!